Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uni Oken

Uni Oken

In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round? Ya01log
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Gentlemen, kindly don't be silent, help me with my problem. Sadly I can't find a decent tutorial about Mortal Kombat Project, so I can't solve the issue by myself.
Some Youtube videos, covering my topic, were already removed by copyright owners, when I finally started to look for them. No information in the internet... seemingly!

How to make a "custom" boss in MKP fall and lose the final round, when they lose the last bit of their health??????
I already know how to make disappear "Finish him/her!". But that isn't enough (unluckily for me)! Even without "Finish him/her!", the character [whose author was marked as ="Boss"] still refuses to collapse/fall down, refuses to lose the fight! With zero health, they still stay afoot, so the fight can't be won. What to do? How to alter the code? How exactly was achieved the result "as with normal Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Shao Kahn etc."??? These anyways lose the fight when they are stripped of their health in the final round. How to achieve the same goal with some other character? Where's the key? The key simply must  exist!

RX-Seekr

RX-Seekr

In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round? SPOGNVp

That game was made by borg117. I think he modded the original engine in some way to archive that incredible features the game has. I think he is the only person who knows how to solve your problem. You should ask him.
Here is his youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtaN-m25G2x8VlFnpfip27A

3In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round? Empty And what about "winquotes in MKP"? Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:42 am

Uni Oken

Uni Oken

In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round? Ya01log
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Thanks. And what about that (see the link to another topic)? Do you know -- or does someone else know -- anything about that "winquotes stuff"? How to restore winquotes inside a MKP build? And is this feasible / possible at all?

https://www.newagemugen.com/t5067-how-to-return-winquotes-into-mugenic-mortal-kombat-and-mkp

RX-Seekr

RX-Seekr

In MKP: how to make [author="Boss"] character lose the final round? SPOGNVp

Uni Oken wrote:Thanks. And what about that (see the link to another topic)? Do you know -- or does someone else know -- anything about that "winquotes stuff"? How to restore winquotes inside a MKP build? And is this feasible / possible at all?

https://www.newagemugen.com/t5067-how-to-return-winquotes-into-mugenic-mortal-kombat-and-mkp

Like I said, MKP uses a great but also rare and undocumented modded version of mugen 1.1b1. Maybe borg117 knows how to restore that feature in MKP too.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum