Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section) Empty Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section) Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:18 pm

Dan_tuo123

Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section) GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic

Hello, friends! How are you? The next question might be the silliest of all ever asked... How do you charge your character's energy in mugen snk games? I don't know if the problem is the keyboard... but I try all possible combinations and it works randomly...

I know that generally we use 6 bottons, z and C are like two bottons of low and mid kick/punch...... what is the combination to charge the char?

NAMTron

NAMTron

Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section) RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

you are posting in the wrong section.
this section of the forum is for general (non mugen) inquiries such as account help, donating, account support or website inquiries.
For free mugen help, please repost your questions in the free mugen help section here:

https://www.newagemugen.com/f13-free-mugen-help-non-paid-help-requests

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen inquiry (posted in wrong section) 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum