Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LATER HERO mugen videos thread

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 Empty Re: LATER HERO mugen videos thread Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:20 pm

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Rare Akuma beats 1 round to Dark Donald RARE VICTORY!
This has been the one and only time I have seen Dark Donald be KO'ed for Rare Akuma.

27LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 Empty Re: LATER HERO mugen videos thread Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:06 pm

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

MUGEN - The_None's Giygas Death Traps

28LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 Empty Re: LATER HERO mugen videos thread Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:42 pm

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

MUGEN Survival Omega Tiger Woods 1st ver.

My first video playing with the original Omega Tiger Woods, OTW 2006 I guess... He is slower, has less moves and minor combo-ability compared to his most updated version, I mean OTW 2012.

29LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 Empty Re: LATER HERO mugen videos thread Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:14 am

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

MUGEN Survival KKHell Giygas

Clippy is a real deal against Giygas, because some of it's attacks or moves work as a taunt. Giygas can be heavily damaged at random times when his opponents make use of the taunt... So Clippy is able to do extreme damage to Giygas even if it's so far from Giygas. I tried to survive the most I could, even a death trap helped me near the end but Clippy managed to beat me with 18 of health.

30LATER HERO mugen videos thread - Page 2 Empty Re: LATER HERO mugen videos thread Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:17 am

LATER HERO

LATER HERO

Newsboy (Stone)
Survivor (Silver)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

MUGEN Survival Omega Tiger Woods 2nd ver

My first uploaded video playing with the second version of Omega Tiger Woods by Most Mysterious "OTW 2007 Comeback Edition" The char had a few tweaks like his jumping X attack, those little sparks of light, they are more combo frendly but the damage they produce has been reduced like other attacks like "Heads from hell" attack, look the thumbnail for further reference... It's overall a nerfed OTW with reference to its original version, it is therefore weaker and there is more of a struggle to win playing with this version.

There were times when I watched in disbelief as the CPU dodged my attacks like when Glacius dodged my bus and then Natasha did the same by jumping over it. Dang it! In the end I couldn't recognize what attack Beavis connected on me to finally defeat me.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum