Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would I go about making the states that control the character when they get hit.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

QrowSilver

How would I go about making the states that control the character when they get hit. 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

So to be specific, I'm rather confused about how to start implementing the GetHit states. So for example, I want to send someone into a get thrown state. I know there's a throw creator, but hypothetically speaking what if there wasn't. I want to be able to know how to code the opponent getting hit and what kind of attributes that hit state would have the opponent go into.

NAMTron

NAMTron

How would I go about making the states that control the character when they get hit. RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

There are several ways to achieve it with hitdef and gethitvar and others but it depends on what you are trying to achieve which is hard to understand without visual aid plus our knowledge here largely relates to screenpacks/graphics/stages opposed to characters.

Perhaps provide some screenshots of your character/what your are aiming to achieve.

If its just general info on Gethit states, then other than studying the mugen.docs, my suggestion would be to find characters that exist already emulating the closest thing to your desired playstyle/move/state upon hit and see how they achieved it.

Also don't know if this helps or not

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/solved-varadd-custom-gethit-state-problem-128172.0.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How would I go about making the states that control the character when they get hit. 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum