Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters New MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit! Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:58 pm

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

New MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit! 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

CYBER BLUE by Pizzahighfive

in
Marvel vs Capcom style

Download link in video description :)

I Hope you all enjoy, I am done with this character for now, finally.  I put in many many hours putting in hard work for this char to be nice and playable in MvC style but most importantly badass and fun. I tried to make him retain as many cool things from Battle Circuit into his mvc gameplay style and I am surprised how well it worked out to the point where I am surprised that he isn't in a actual MvC game already. Again, I hope you all enjoy this project of mine and stay true :)

Things still needed:

-Air grabs

-After he does 1 attack in the air of any kind he will come down from the air completely vulnerable not being able to block or attack until touches ground. I did not know how to fix this...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

New MvC Cyber Blue from Battle Circuit! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

This is really cool - are you going to fix those hitsparks though?

He seems to using too many weird clashing hitparks and fx - you should remove them all and use just either completely MVC2 sparks, MVC1 sparks, or Xmen vs SF sparks etc rather than a whole mish mash of random ones. otherwise keep up the good workl!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum