Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 31]

201Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 9 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

The hype is gone. But the rock is still "electrifying" My boy is CM Punk. Sean Alty made an awesome CM Punk, but no stage. Hmm... study

202Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 am

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 9 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

TwilightPhoenix0402 wrote:You have to understand that when a match is booked one year before it happens that it will get stale eventually. Those history lessons still had me laughing though.

Yes, that's why it should've been provoked a couple weeks prior to Wrestlemania. Makes the hype better and in a moment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 9 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

203Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:57 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

HE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

Gonna enjoy watching This Guy K.O Jobbers with his Rolling Elbows.

CHRIS HERO FTW.

204Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

Wrestling thread - Page 9 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

Didn't know Chris jericho could sink that low man. Talk about demoralization.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wrestling thread - Page 9 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

205Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

He did it before...when he punched HBK's Wife and loled at her.

206Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

I remember that. Imho, they should stop milking Jericho already( ik it sounds wrong) isn't it bout time they give him the boot. They did that with Morrison and countless others.

207Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

208Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Cena's rap >>> Rock's bullshit karaoke concert (no seriously that was kinda boring)

Wrestling thread - Page 9 Manfuckasignature
Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

209Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

The Rock is acting like Cena now..

anywho..

Jericho and his epic trollin..

"Sorry I made fun of your dad.."

But how about your sister? *troll face*

210Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

So tonights raw, what you think? Another jericho troll.

211Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Worst Go Home show before Mania I have ever seen.. jesus christ is it that hard to book one fucken show?

Y2J should of come out and code break Punk or somethin.. same thing with Cena and Rock..talking about shit we don't care about.

212Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Silentrzk. wrote:Worst Go Home show before Mania I have ever seen.. jesus christ is it that hard to book one fucken show?

Y2J should of come out and code break Punk or somethin.. same thing with Cena and Rock..talking about shit we don't care about.

Yes, it was disappointing. I hope CM Punk drags Y2J!

Wrestling thread - Page 9 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

213Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 am

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

The way punk beat the shot out of Christian was awesome

214Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:10 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

ayumifan-S wrote:The way punk beat the shot out of Christian was awesome

YEEEESSSS!! Go to sleep Jeric-hoe! :falcon:

215Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:
ayumifan-S wrote:The way punk beat the shot out of Christian was awesome

YEEEESSSS!! Go to sleep Jeric-hoe! :falcon:

=|

Jericho = Beat all legends, won basically all titles, 20 year veteran who can still put on a great show and throw out superb Promos

CM Punk = Worked his way through backyard wrestling, to the indies, to the wwe, were he would be fed to HHH's, Cena's, and Orton's Egos.

You look at CM punk and Jericho, Jericho stands out as the prefect package of a true superstar, and got out before HHH could even bury him, unlike punk..who had the world at the palm of his hands.. let HHH kill it in 2 weeks.

if anything Punk is still HHH's Hoe. =/

216Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I certainly Think This Years Mania was better than Last years, but it didn't live up to the hype.

- Bad
+ Good
~ Neutral
* Highlight

- Sheamus Def. Daniel Bryan(c)(With AJ Lee) For the World Heavyweight Championship.
What A fucken insult to Daniel's Career, have him get squashed in 18 fucken seconds, and even worse, opening mania going in as champ.

+ Kane Def. Randy Orton
For once Orton decides to do the Job at Mania, Glad Kane won, The Match wasn't any surprising but like everyone else, Didn't expect that much anyways.

~ Big Show Def. Cody Rhodes(c) for the Intercontinental Championship.
The Only thing I didn't like about this match was that it was only about 5 mins long, I really don't mind Show Winning because winning the title made him a grand slam champion having win all belts in the company. this is a sign that they Are going to promote Rhodes to the main event scene, so not that mad about this.

- Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos Def. Beth Phoenix & Eve
No Real build, with somebody who's barely a celebrity and who was injured via broken ribs, just why waste PPV time on this shit.

+ Undertaker Def. Triple H in a Hell In the Cell Match with Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee For the Streak (20 -0)
This match had me scared and on the verge of quitting if HHH won, it was overplayed at times with the drama, and seeing undertaker with a small mohawk was weird, in the end, HHH pulls an un-original move and does what Shawn Micheals did when he retired and pushed Undertaker to end him. after the match they slowly recover and walk away killing precious time. just happy that egotistical bastard didn't end the streak.

- Team Johnny Ace Def. Team Long For Control for Both Smackdown & Raw
Very sloppy match with too much comedic humor, ends with Eve Screwing over Zack Ryder via distraction for Miz to hit him with his finisher and get the win, and it got worse with Eve kicking Ryder in the balls and walking away. who gives a shit anymore. rebuild Ryder's Character, this is awful.

~ CM Punk(c) Def. Chris Jericho To Retain The WWE Championship.
This match was suppose to be Match of the year and an instant classic, but it didn't live up to my expectations, the match was great overall, but it just didn't have that story like Cena vs Punk at MITB or Michaels vs Y2J, Kinda disappointed me that they made a big deal for Y2J's return only to come back and do job after job. it's sad to see really. It kinda fell flat for me.

* The Rock Def. John Cena
I had a horrible feeling in my gut that cena was gonna come out victorious in this, but I was surprised on how well this match was executed, yeah I kinda saw some leftover ring rust on rocky but he did his best to light up that shitastic crowd you call miami. In the end, I was cringing in fear for what was gonna happen, then Rocky comes out of nowhere and puts Cena in his place and wins. Thank You for not killing my passion for wrestling Vince.

Other Notes
- Very Retarded Crowd at Times
- Bad Heath Slater segment, this ginger is in jobbers road, he had no place for this PPV.
- Too many performances by your typical hipster artists. ( Died a little when Diddy came out..WHY)
- Again, Commercials in your PPV? ESPECIALLY ON MANIA?
- Bad Structure of the Card, Random matches at random spots, Is Vince Russo Booking this?
- Extremely Racist Stereotypical Segment with Brodus Clay and his "Momma" and other dancers, I didn't watch much of it, it was too hilariously offensive. and even worse..it was longer than the opening match and it was before the main event. WTF.

This Mania was Def. better than last years, but that's not saying much, it was out of place most of the time. I give it a 6/10
Didn't live up to the little hype it had.

217Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

+ Undertaker Def. Triple H in a Hell In the Cell Match with Shawn Michaels as Special Guest Referee For the Streak (20 -0)
This match had me scared and on the verge of quitting if HHH won, it was overplayed at times with the drama, and seeing undertaker with a small mohawk was weird, in the end, HHH pulls an un-original move and does what Shawn Micheals did when he retired and pushed Undertaker to end him. after the match they slowly recover and walk away killing precious time. just happy that egotistical bastard didn't end the streak.

I agree with you on that one. Taker's one of my "fave five" of all time, and possibly my favorite wrestler from his era. I especially like him when he began to intergrate "MMA" style moves into his moveset. The gloves, the armbars and the eventually "Hell's Gate." All this support why he's a legend, why he deserves to have a (20-0) streak at Mania and why he the best all around Pro Wrestler...ever. Dat behind

~ CM Punk(c) Def. Chris Jericho To Retain The WWE Championship.
This match was suppose to be Match of the year and an instant classic, but it didn't live up to my expectations, the match was great overall, but it just didn't have that story like Cena vs Punk at MITB or Michaels vs Y2J, Kinda disappointed me that they made a big deal for Y2J's return only to come back and do job after job. it's sad to see really. It kinda fell flat for me.

Really!? That's dissapointing that THIS match wasn't that great. Punk's in my "fave five" as well and my favorite from this era. I mean, I made a stage for him for cying out loud!!! :lol!: That's ok, he's still by boy... Thumbs Up

* The Rock Def. John Cena
I had a horrible feeling in my gut that cena was gonna come out victorious in this, but I was surprised on how well this match was executed, yeah I kinda saw some leftover ring rust on rocky but he did his best to light up that shitastic crowd you call miami. In the end, I was cringing in fear for what was gonna happen, then Rocky comes out of nowhere and puts Cena in his place and wins. Thank You for not killing my passion for wrestling Vince.

Good thing I'm not Vince then. Cuz I would have shot your passion for wrestling with an RPG! :lol!: The Rock got the upper hand on Cena all the way to Mania. But Cena's a hard worker, and it's his time now. Even though he only has about 3 moves.... :lol!:

218Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

It has been Cena's time..for the past 5 years..

Nobody has manage to get a clean win on him unless it was interference,
A hard worker in the business puts people over which Cena RARELY does, I don't care how long he's been there, He's had the same gimmick for 7 years now and does little to keep it fresh, if he really cares about his "fans" he would do something different.

Beating Rocky wouldn't have been the right choice cause it will just prove that Cena will forever be super cena and he will conquer all and blah blah blah.

BORING.

219Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Silentrzk. wrote:It has been Cena's time..for the past 5 years..

Nobody has manage to get a clean win on him unless it was interference,
A hard worker in the business puts people over which Cena RARELY does, I don't care how long he's been there, He's had the same gimmick for 7 years now and does little to keep it fresh, if he really cares about his "fans" he would do something different.

Beating Rocky wouldn't have been the right choice cause it will just prove that Cena will forever be super cena and he will conquer all and blah blah blah.

BORING.

:lol!: Yea it is getting kinda boring. Truthfully, I would love to see Cena turn heel. Mania, actually would have been the perfect time to do it. "Super Cena!?" That's a good one. So good they should make into a t-shirt Thumbs Up

You look at CM punk and Jericho, Jericho stands out as the prefect package of a true superstar, and got out before HHH could even bury him, unlike punk..who had the world at the palm of his hands.. let HHH kill it in 2 weeks.

if anything Punk is still HHH's Hoe. =/

With all the hype put into Mania, I forgot about the crap "Hunter" put Punk threw. I like "Jeric-hoe"(heh heh), he's got awesome mat skills, great finishers and he's a genuine entertainer. But, I still believe Punk is tougher and his moveset is more interesting(although they are similar). His theme song(old and new) are "THE BEST IN THE WORLD," pun intended. And his "verbal assualt" is more varied(Comic book, video game references, randomness, etc...) Punks by dude.... Dat behind

220Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Can this year get any epic-er? Y2J Return, and now...

HERE COMES THE PAIN..

Burial time for Cena.. YES YES YES YES.

221Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:10 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

BROCK LESNER?! I FELL ASLEEP AND BROCK LESNER COMES BACK!? RUN, CENA RUN!!! Nervous Nervous Nervous

222Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

but Brotus Clay's segment was the best one of all of em. And I have to disagree Cena vs Rock match was pretty lackluster. That cannot be the highlight match of all of them.

In other news Dolph Ziggler proves that he's the best overseller in the WWE right now lol

Wrestling thread - Page 9 Manfuckasignature
Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

223Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Fletch, The Angry Black wrote:but Brotus Clay's segment was the best one of all of em. And I have to disagree Cena vs Rock match was pretty lackluster. That cannot be the highlight match of all of them.

In other news Dolph Ziggler proves that he's the best overseller in the WWE right now lol

Absolutely! I hope Brock bulks back up to his 350+. Even if he doesn't, he's still gonna punish Cena. Poor Cena can't catch a break Dat behind

224Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Actually he has.. when he buried a line of young talent between 2010 and early 2011. He was riding high until Rocky and CM Punk bitch slapped him and took some spotlight off of him.

The Only reason why I consider Rocky vs Cena a Highlight was because Cena lost clean..and I mean CLEAN. Match itself..yeah well.. did you really expect anything new?

225Wrestling thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Silentrzk. wrote:Actually he has.. when he buried a line of young talent between 2010 and early 2011. He was riding high until Rocky and CM Punk bitch slapped him and took some spotlight off of him.

The Only reason why I consider Rocky vs Cena a Highlight was because Cena lost clean..and I mean CLEAN. Match itself..yeah well.. did you really expect anything new?

Both very good points. Cena DID seem "indestructable" at one point. But when Punk returned with his own belt, That was the moment Punk became "the man." Then HHH robbed him as well. But only breifly...

Cena lost clean? That IS exclusive! I think Randy and Sheamus got some pretty decisive victories over him as well. Silentrzk, help me out on this one scratch

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum